Why You Don't Want to Miss the 2017 One Day Conference:
- Come meet Jason and other peers in the Lawn Care Industry and let's take specific, practical steps to take your business to new heights. Let's stop talking theory and get down to actual practical steps used to grow your business.
- If you are into weed control and fertilization or would like to enter that side of the green industry, we will be talking about specifics such as setting up your lawn care program (what products to to use and when to use them). We will also be discussing equipment needed to be successful in weed control and fertilization.
- For all lawn companies (mowing and weed control) we will be discussing the exact steps Jason has used to grow a business from 0 to 300 customers in just over 2 years. I will be discussing exactly how I market my business so you can use the same strategy for your market. Also on the topic of growing a lawn business, James managed a company for 34 years which grew to 3000 customers.
- Winter income a problem? We will be tackling that topic to motivate you to take specific steps to creating a business that provides income 12 months out of the year.
- Do you have a plan to grow your business past yourself and maybe a few helpers? We will discuss the topic of growing your business past yourself so that you are not wearing all the hats (boss, marketer, quote givers, laborer, manager, secretary, accountant, etc) How can you make more money besides just getting out there and cutting more lawns?
- There will be a Q & A Session where you can ask your specific questions and get answers.
- Since there is no way to cover all the information in one day, so all attendees will be invited to join a private facebook group to provide ongoing support for you as your grow your business.
- Door Prizes to Win!!!
- Lunch and Steak Dinner included with your registration fee
- Awesome facility conveniently located 30 minutes north of Birmingham, AL right 3 miles off of 1-59
READY TO COME? BUY TICKETS BELOW
A Few Notes to Mention about Tickets...
1. Early Bird Registration before September 30th is only $79. Price increases to $97 on October 1st.
2. Bring up to five other people with you for only $50 per person. Bring a spouse, friend, employee, etc. Just purchase 1 ticket at regular price, then upon checkout there will be an option to add up to 5 additional guests at $50 each.